How we help you
Catalyst works to promote the wellbeing and mental health of people in Surrey. We currently help deliver 16 different projects across Surrey, specialising at supporting people affected by drug and alcohol use and helping people with their mental health and wellbeing within our community.
Our work is mainly across four main areas:
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Drug and Alcohol Services
- Family and Friends
- Specialist / Innovative Projects
How it works
Through our easily accessed services, partnerships and friendly non judgemental staff, we work with people to find the help they need and reduce the stigma and isolation faced.
- One call, text or email to us can offer free access to a range of our services.
- The friendly and professional team who respond will take the individual through some simple steps to get the information to make a referral and will explain the different options or services available.
If we are not able to help through one of our services, we will give you the necessary information and contacts for alternatives. We will always respond.
To offer non-medical interventions to increase an individual’s resilience and skillset, enabling them to change and grow
- We listen
- We welcome people into a collaborative partnership
- We believe in individual ability to change
- We believe in the whole person
- We believe that how help is offered is as important as the help itself