Location – office based in either Guildford, Woking, Godalming or Camberley
Days & Times
Wednesday and Friday – 1pm – 5pm
- To help put referrals onto our database
- Take telephone calls
- To help support admin duties i.e. filing, printing, chase up referrals
- To attend weekly meetings
- Training and support provided.
- Travel expenses paid.
- An appropriate Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check will be required.
For more information, please contact Mark, our Volunteer Coordinator, using the details below:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 07714 744150
If you would like to make an application, click the button below to download our volunteer application form. Once completed you can email it to [email protected] or send it back to : FAO Volunteer Co-ordinator, Catalyst, 14 Jenner Road, Guildford GU1 3PL