Catalyst is a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
What does Catalyst Counselling offer?
- up to 24 sessions – collaborative review every 6 weeks
- we offer face to face, online and telephone* counselling
- all counsellors have specific training in drugs, alcohol, mental health and wellness
- a non-judgemental and safe space
- working with you to empower your choices
*Please note that telephone counselling is limited at this time.
Who can access our service?
- people aged 18+ who are registered with a GP in Surrey
- individuals concerned about their drug or alcohol use
- individuals affected by someone else’s drug or alcohol use
- individuals concerned about their mental health
Counselling can help support you:
- explore past and present life events
- develop strategies to improve your mental health and wellness
- work with difficult thoughts and feelings
- develop a deeper sense of internal connection
How to access Catalyst Counselling?
Click on the green button below, to complete a referral form.
My counselling experience was excellent and has had a significant impact on my life and the lives of those around me”
Help Support Catalyst Counselling
Catalyst Counselling is funded by The National Lottery Community Fund and is free – but donations help to support even more people.
Voluntary donations are welcome.
If you are unable to make a donation, this will not affect the service you receive.
it has helped me to understand myself. Given me confidence. Helped provide a tool kit to anticipate or cope”