We’re looking for garden volunteers
We are currently looking for garden volunteers to help with the below projects:
Location – Frimley Lodge Park, Frimley
Days & Times – TBC – Flexible. (Day Time)
Helping to get the garden up and running as well as maintaining it going forward, including:
- Repairing raised beds, construction of compost bins. General clearing and weeding. A chance for people to get involved in a new project and see it grow.
- Also preparing beds for planting and sowing of herbs and vegetables as well as flowers. There will also be opportunities to create wildlife areas, log piles, bug and bee hotels.
- A passion for horticulture and gardening
- Enjoy working in an outdoor situation
- To be reasonably physically fit (garden tasks can be physically demanding)
For more information, please contact our volunteering team: [email protected]
If you would like to make an application, click the button below to download our volunteer application form. Once completed you can email it to [email protected] or send it back to : FAO Volunteer Co-ordinator, Catalyst, 14 Jenner Road, Guildford GU1 3PL