Group Facilitator/ Co-Facilitator volunteer
We are currently looking for volunteers to help with our support groups and activities:
Location – Woking/ Online
Days & Times – Mon – Thurs, Day Time
- Supporting facilitators run online virtual & face to face support groups.
- Engaging with multiple clients using an online platform or face to face.
- To participate in conversation around the theme/subject of the group with the clients – including the chat box for online groups.
- To be conscious of the wellbeing of the clients and ensure an inclusive environment.
- Assist where necessary if a client has any problems or issues.
- To help organise and set up equipment.
- To be flexible and able to provide essential cover for members of staff who are absent.
For more information, please contact Jade, our volunteer coordinator, using the details below:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 07917 855263
If you would like to make an application, click the button below to download our volunteer application form. Once completed you can email it to [email protected] or send it back to : FAO Volunteer Co-ordinator, Catalyst, 14 Jenner Road, Guildford GU1 3PL