There is lots of helpful information available to help you understand more and find the support you might need. Catalyst can help you learn more about different drugs and their effects, provide links to other organisations and support services, guide you to reports and publications and much more.
With over 30 years experience in working with people in Surrey with alcohol, drugs and wellbeing issues, Catalyst has developed a friendly, non-judgmental and highly professional approach to helping people change. There are different programmes, tools and options you can explore to find help.
- Start your assessment – tools and guidance to help if you are thinking about getting in touch
- Types of drugs – information about drugs and their effects
- Alcohol Facts – information about alcohol
- New Psychoactive Substances – NPS
- Useful Links – to more information and other organisations
- Downloads and Publications – information and reports
- Case Studies – read about how we have helped people change
If you are lost and alone, and battling your addiction, come here”