LIVING WELL WITH ANXIETY – NEW FIVE WEEK COURSE STARTING ON WEDNESDAY 30th MARCH 2022
We are excited to be collaborating with Centre for Psychology and will be delivering a new 5 week course, helping people learn to live well with anxiety. The course will be held online via Zoom from 2pm – 4pm and will be every Wednesday for five weeks, starting on Wednesday 30th March.
This course aims to teach you Cognitive Behavioural Therapy tools and techniques to manage symptoms of anxiety and worry.
How we can help:
Below are some of the objectives this course is designed to assist you to achieve:
• To gain an understanding of anxiety and worry
• To gain an understanding of our beliefs around worry
• To be able to identify when worrying is unhelpful
• To gain an understanding of how to manage worry
• To understand uncertainty and learn how to accept this
• To learn how to maintain our well-being and improve our sleep
• To recognise warning signs and be able to implement more helpful responses
Interested? If you feel this group would benefit you or someone you know, please get in touch to register or find out more. We accept self-referrals and professional referrals. Our deadline for referrals is Monday 28th February 2022.