Our Services and Useful Resources
We hope everyone is keeping well at this time. Please be reminded that all our services are still running, albeit in a slightly different way.
We are open for referrals and you can self refer to any of our services from the comfort of your own home. If you are struggling with your mental health and wellbeing or concerned about your drug and alcohol use, please do get in touch using the links and contact details below:
- Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Drug & Alcohol Support with our i-access service
- Reach Out Counselling – Specialised counselling for substance use – available for individuals and family members
For more information about all of our services during this time, please visit: https://www.catalystsupport.org.uk/covid-19-help/
We have also put together a very useful resource pack, which provides:
- Information about local resources
- Useful helplines
- Great online content, including links to exercising at home, museum tours, theatre productions, free learning and much more.