Reach Out Counselling
What does Reach Out Counselling offer?
Counselling for individuals and loved ones affected by drug and/ alcohol use.
Reach Out Counselling service offers:
- up to 12 weeks of free confidential counselling
- a non-judgemental and person centred approach
- face to face, telephone and online counselling
- all counsellors have specific training in drugs and alcohol
Who can access our service?
- individuals concerned about their drug or alcohol use
- individuals affected by someone else’s drug or alcohol use
- people aged 18+ who are registered with a GP in Surrey
Counselling can help you:
- Explore past and present life events which are linked to drug or alcohol use
- Work with difficult thoughts and feelings
- Develop strategies to improve your mental health and wellbeing
it has helped me to start to identify issues to resolve…….it made me feel better about myself”
How to access Reach Out Counselling?
All it takes is a phone call to us – you can self-refer or be referred by other professionals i.e. GP’s. Once a referral has been received a member of our team will contact you to arrange an appointment to explore your needs and discuss how counselling can help you.
01483 590 150
07909 631 623
Help Support Reach Out Counselling
Where possible we ask clients to make a voluntary donation towards their counselling sessions if they can afford to, with a suggested minimum of £5/session. We understand that for some a voluntary donation is not affordable. If you are unable to make a donation, this will not affect the service you receive.
Although Reach Out Counselling is currently funded by The National Lottery Community Fund, extra donations will help us to support even more people for the longer term.
All donations welcome. A donation of any size will help make a difference.
to say that Reach Out have provided a lifeline to myself and my family is a gross understatement”