Safe Haven Senior Worker (Bank)
Status: Closed – this vacancy has been filled
Job Title: Safe Haven Senior Worker
Hours: 3 hours on-call allowance with additional overtime hours to support service cover
Salary: £17 per hour
Location: All 3 Safe Havens – Aldershot, Guildford and Woking
About the role
The post-holder will support the smooth running of an out-of-hours crisis prevention and support service. The Safe Haven model is a partnership approach of community connections and statutory mental health providers.
The aim of the Safe Haven service is to reduce emotional and psychological distress by providing an alternative provision to attending A&E for anyone experiencing or at risk of escalating to a mental health crisis alongside any carers.
The post-holder will:
- Ensure all Catalyst staff are following the incident management process, utilising the on-call rota and 24 hour timelines on incident forms
- Participate in the on-call rota, ensuring ability to respond to urgent calls and to follow-up and report incidents during Safe Haven opening times
- Be flexible in regards to supporting and providing cover among the team of Senior Workers when needed
- Attend and support monthly team meetings with all Safe Haven staff
- Attend and support monthly group clinical supervision, undertaken by partner organisations, ensuring good staff attendance
- Attend any necessary meetings to meet the needs of Safe Haven
- Work with Service Manager around operational efficiencies
- Work with Service Manager around any complaints, grievances and serious performance issues
- Work as part of a team of Senior Workers and communicate well with colleagues working from different locations
- Liaise with the Service Manager and Head of Operations in preparation for the Service Review and Steering Group Meetings in relation to service delivery
- Develop relationships with service users, carers and statutory and non-statutory organisations, in order to provide more integrated preventative and crisis management provision
- Ensure high quality services are delivered consistently and adhere to best practice guidelines
- Take responsibility for personal development, identifying personal training needs and participate in regular supervision and appraisal
- Work within the Catalyst governance framework
*For more information about this role, please see the job description below.*
How to apply
Closing date: 9th February 2022
Interview date: TBC
Please download and complete the application form below and return it to: [email protected].
*Please note that we do not accepts CVs. You can send us your CV; however, in order to move through to the next stage of recruitment you will need to complete our application form.*
If you have any queries about this vacancy, please contact: [email protected].