Welcome to our website
The term ‘Catalyst’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
This website is owned by Catalyst, whose contact details are on the website.
Important: By submitting personal data to us and/or by using our website you give your consent that all personal data that you submit may be processed by us in the manner and for the purposes described below. To find out more about how we look after your personal data, please check our Privacy Notice.
Catalyst is committed to protecting the privacy and security of personal data/information and complying with our obligations under the Data Protection Act 2018 (the ‘2018 Act’) and the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) in respect of data privacy and security. Catalyst takes the security and privacy of data seriously. We need to gather and use information or ‘data’ as part of our business and to manage relationships with clients, staff, volunteers and partners.
Catalyst is a registered charity (No. 1075892) and registered company (No. 3689561) at 14 Jenner Road, Guildford GU1 3PL
Catalyst is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office : ZA182922
1.1 We are committed to maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information provided by you to us. The term ‘personal data’ is defined in the Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR.
2.1 We are continually improving our methods of communication and adding new features to this website so if we change our data protection practices we will notify you on this page, so we encourage you to check this page frequently.
- Collection of personal data including email addresses
3.1 You may choose to receive information or services from us. When you contact or instruct us, we request personal information about you such as your name, postal address, email address and telephone number. We may also ask for demographic information to enable us to provide a personalised service to you. The information you provide is either manually or electronically stored.
- Anonymous data collected through this website
6.1 In addition to the information we collect as described above, we use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our website. For example, our web server automatically logs which pages of our website our visitors view, their IP addresses and which web browsers they use. This technology does not personally identify you – it simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our website.
6.2 Our website contains hyperlinks to other pages on our website. We may use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages on our website our visitors choose to view. Again this technology does not identify you personally – it simply enables us to compile statistics about the use of these hyperlinks.
7.1 In order to collect the anonymous data described in the preceding paragraph, we may use session ‘cookies’ that remain in the cookies file of your browser until the browser is closed. Please see Our Cookies Policy
- Disclosure of your personal data
8.1.1 In order to provide you with the information or services which you have requested, personal data may occasionally be transferred or shared with third parties, who act for or with us, for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected or for purposes to which you have consented.
8.1.2 Where you have consented, we may also disclose your personal data to other businesses who may contact you about their services that may interest you.
8.1.3 Where appropriate, before disclosing personal data to a third party, we contractually require the third party to take adequate precautions to protect that personal data and to comply with applicable law.
- Links to other websites
- Governing Law