Work for us
Catalyst is a growing Charity and we are always looking for good people to join us.
We look for people with relevant experience, but more importantly we look for people who share our values.
We care about people, we listen and we accept.
Administrative and managerial roles:
- *Community Engagement Coordinator*
- *Front Office Administrator (Guildford) – part time*
- *Safe Haven Senior Worker – 9 hours per week*
Mental health and wellbeing roles:
- *Community Connector (SASSE 1 or SASSE 3 Primary Care Network)*
- *Community Connector (West Byfleet Primary Care Network) – part time*
- *Community Connector (Walton Primary Care Network) – part time*
- *Link Worker*
- *Safe Haven Peer Support Worker (Aldershot and Woking)*
- *Safe Haven Peer Support Worker (Woking)*
- *Safe Haven Peer Support Worker (Guildford)*
For further information about our volunteering opportunities, please visit our volunteer page.
Catalyst is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications for full or part-time work. Those with personal experience of addiction or dependency on drugs/alcohol and who can demonstrate stability are also encouraged to apply for the above positions.
Equality & Diversity:
Catalyst is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. We believe in promoting equality, inclusion and diversity within our workforce.
- Equality – ensuring everyone has the same opportunities to fulfil their potential free from discrimination
- Inclusion – ensuring everyone feels comfortable to be themselves at work and feels the worth of their contribution.
- Diversity – the celebration of individual differences amongst the workforce.
We will actively support diversity and inclusion and ensure that all our employees are valued and treated with dignity and respect. We want to encourage everyone in our business to reach their potential.
We value people as individuals with diverse opinions, cultures, lifestyles and circumstances. All job applicants, employees and workers, including agency workers, are covered by our policy and it applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, selection, training, career development, and promotion.
To read our full equality, inclusion and diversity policy, please click here.
Registered charity no: 1075892 Company no: 3689561
I found (Catalyst) absolutely fantastic, so helpful and friendly”