Work for us
Catalyst is a growing Charity and we are always looking for good people to join us.
We look for people with relevant experience, but more importantly we look for people who share our values.
We care about people, we listen and we accept.
Mental health and wellbeing roles:
- *In-Reach Worker (fixed term)*
- *Group Worker (part time)*
- *Service User Network (SUN) Facilitator with Lived Experience*
Drug and alcohol roles:
- *Community Drug and Alcohol Worker*
- *Drug and Alcohol Worker (Family Safeguarding)*
- *Peer Mentor and Service User Lead (part time, fixed term)*
For further information about our volunteering opportunities, please visit our volunteer page.
Catalyst is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications for full or part-time work. Those with personal experience of addiction or dependency on drugs/alcohol and who can demonstrate stability are also encouraged to apply for the above positions.
Registered charity no: 1075892 Company no: 3689561
I found (Catalyst) absolutely fantastic, so helpful and friendly”